List:       darcs-users
Subject:    Re: [darcs-users] first usage impressions.
From:       Kenneth Knowles <kknowles () soe ! ucsc ! edu>
Date:       2004-12-04 17:51:01

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 02:04:57PM +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:
>     "Removed foo from darcs,  future changes will not be recorded"

I like the "no news is good news" philosophy, so I'd rather not have this, but I
agree with what you've pointed out abou the other error message.  (You can
always put --verbose in your darcs preferences)

> darcs failed:  Can't remove README

Something like "darcs failed:  Can't remove README; it is not in the repository"
seems nice.

- Kenn