List:       darcs-users
Subject:    [darcs-users] Accessing old versions
From:       Matt Ettus <matt () ettus ! com>
Date:       2004-03-11 8:08:12

I've been playing with darcs for a few hours now, and I like what I see.  I have
2 problems so far, though.

I can't seem to find a darcs command to move my working copy to an older
revision or tag.  Something like "cvs update -r OLD_TAGNAME"   Am I totally
blind? dumb?

I installed the darcs cgi script.  I get the main page with the list of
repositories, but when I click on one I get:

Server error!

    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.

    Error message:
    Premature end of script headers: darcs

    If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 500

    localhost
    Thu Mar 11 00:05:45 2004
    Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)