List:       curl-library
Subject:    Re: HTML Docs
From:       Daniel Stenberg <daniel () haxx ! se>
Date:       2000-09-01 7:35:54

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

> BTW: Wouldn't it be wonderful if the HTML documentation for the API came
> included in the Dox directory? If Daniel doesn't feel like doing it, I
> could do it and package it for upload easily, so let me know.

Would it really be that useful to have an extra set of documents in HTML
format? For non-unix persons I figure it might be...

In that case, the HTML documents need to be converted from the nroff files to
html and it should be specified the in docs/Makefile. (like the web stuff
already is today)

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77