List:       cups
Subject:    Re: [cups.general] 5 Second delay between sending job and printing
From:       Vince Vielhaber <vieltech () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-01-28 20:53:03

I did as suggested and still experience that delay on a customer that has this issue \
with a postscript printer.  There was never a delay prior to upgrading to the newer \
versions of cups.  I have even tried upgrading to newer versions of cups and still \
experience these issues.  Any other suggestions?