List:       cups
Subject:    [cups.general] Need A propert Printing Tool
From:       Fasihuddin <fasihfaiz () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-01-29 5:48:49

Hi,

I need a solution to get my Unix printing on web. Main Server having SCO Unix 5.0.5 \
and running Oracle 7 database and Forms 3 and report 2xxxx. My all Works stations are \
XP, Window 98 and NT 2000 which are in different cities.

Report generates 100 pages of reports which can be taken from any workstation.

Now I need a tool which can give me a Unix interface on my remote area and local \
intranet as well, where users can run the entire Oracle application and take a print \
out on his locally attached printer.

Awaiting your kind solution and response.

Thanks