List:       csa
Subject:    PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
From:       pbls () pblsespanyo ! orangehome ! co ! uk
Date:       2007-01-08 10:53:29

PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
Sir,
My Name is Mrs. Zanasu Hannu Yeva from Liberia , My late Husband is Caan Hannu Yave, \
Deputy Minister of Public Works in Liberia . My Husband was falsely accused of \
plotting to remove the then PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without \
trial, Charles Taylor killed him. I don't know what extent you are familiar with \
events and fragile political situation in Liberia but it has formed consistent \
headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins and I believe you are a highly respected \
personality more also you can verify this from some of the international newspapers \
posted in the web sites below:  \
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm Since the death of my \
late husband, the Government has frozen all his access and accused him of the role he \
played under the regime of Charles Taylor that led the country into civil war before \
the intervention of the UN Peace Army arrived to stop the bloody killing of the \
innocent souls. Base on the involvement of my late husband participation in the \
regime of Charles Taylor, the Government has inflected punishment on me & my \
fatherless children, we have been confined only to our country home and all my \
movements are been monitored. We have no other hope of surviving this unwanted \
situation hence I decided to contact you for assistance. I am therefore contacting \
you to assist me in channelling US$7.2 million dollars belonging to my late husband \
into a productive investment venture and I look to make this investment discreetly \
under discretionary asset management arrangement. Please, I will appreciate your \
response to furnish you with more details of this fund and all replies in response to \
this mail shall be directed to my private email address:zanasu@consultant.com

Best Regards.
Mrs. Zanasu Hannu Yeva (Widow)