List:       csa
Subject:    Status of development on PAGG and CSA
From:       Andrew Fant <fant () pobox ! com>
Date:       2002-10-10 16:27:57

*tap* *tap* *tap* Is this thing on?

I'm sending this email to ask if there has been any more recent work done
on the Process Aggregates and Comprehensive Accounting kernel patches for
Linux.  Once again, I am trying to build a cluster where these features
are needed, and before I go too far in trying to shoehorn the relatively
ancient patches on the FTP site into 2.4.19 with XFS, I wanted to make
sure that there aren't new releases on the horizon.  The last time I
started in with this,  there were already conflicts in the numbering of
the system calls between the 2.4.2 patches for PAGG and the 2.4.9 stock
kernel that I was supposed to use.  Any other suggestions, comments,
alternatives (*shudder*), etc. are, as always, welcomed.

Thanks,
	Andy

Andrew Fant      |   This    |  "If I could walk THAT way...
Molecular Geek   |   Space   |     I wouldn't need the talcum powder!"
fant@pobox.com   |    For    |          G. Marx (apropos of Aerosmith)
Boston, MA USA   |   Hire    |    http://www.pharmawulf.com