List:       csa
Subject:    ADMIN: New mailing list software on oss
From:       Ralf Baechle <ralf () oss ! sgi ! com>
Date:       2002-08-23 23:44:11

After a long time we're finally retiring Majordomo as mailing list manager
for oss.sgi.com and have replaced it with Ecartis.  From a user perspective
Ecartis is similar to Majordomo, that is subscribing and unsubscribing do
work the same way.  In addition we now offer new features such as a digest
mode.  For more information send an email containing the word "help" to
Ecartis@oss.sgi.com.  For a while we'll still have it available under the
old majordomo@oss.sgi.com address as well.

  Ralf