List:       crux
Subject:    Re: xorg 7.0???
From:       Tilman Sauerbeck <tilman () code-monkey ! de>
Date:       2005-12-24 16:27:49

lsantil@dslextreme.com [2005-12-23 19:07]:
> I'd love to see an xorg-lite also.  Just VGA, VESA, OpenGL support,
> required fonts, etc.  I was trying to follow Tilman's
> <http://code-monkey.de/crux-ports-modular-x/tilman-mod-x.httpup> xorg7
> port but i need a better way of mapping out the true dependencies and
> build order.  I'm also interested in figuring out how the proprietary

prt-get deptree xorg

I think I listed the required font packages in that meta port as well.
Note that you don't need the VGA and VESA video drivers, the one
specific for your chipset will do usually.

btw: Please have a look at the paragraph labelled "Usage guidelines" on
http://crux.nu/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/MailingLists
Thanks.

Regards,
Tilman