List:       crux
Subject:    tcl-tk-stable and expect
From:       Jeremy Jones <jeremy () samnjack ! com>
Date:       2002-07-31 19:58:25

Hey again,

Here's a couple more ports.  I've taken another port of tcl-tk and
downgraded it to the current stable version (the one I found at clc is
an alpha, I believe).  I did this to make the current version of expect
build properly.  If anyone knows how to get expect to compile against
the version of tcl-tk in unofficial/, let me know.

expect is a nice tool for scripting monotonous things like telnet sessions.

enjoy,
Jeremy

["tcl-tk-stable.prt.tar.gz" (application/gzip)]
["expect.prt.tar.gz" (application/gzip)]