List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: Email Firewall Problem
From:       Maureen Costantino <MCostantino () FASTCOMM ! COM>
Date:       2002-03-28 15:26:02

Vicky,

Thank you SO much for your suggestion. You hit the nail on the head. Here is
the message I received last night:

>I have removed ALL local files and also disabled the DNS information inside
of your control
> panel. There is now, nothing on our servers besides your own DNS records
which are pointing
>to this IP address: 65.220.69.66

As soon as he did this, everything worked like a charm. I wonder why the
hassle. Do you think they really didn't know, or just didn't want to make
the change for some reason? I certainly had described the problem well
enough so that they should have known what was going on.

Oh well, onward and upward. With a little persistence & help from good folks
like you, problems like this are surmountable eventually.

--Maureen