List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: ISP - VEI
From:       Panzer Francis-C21300 <Francis.Panzer () MOTOROLA ! COM>
Date:       2001-06-22 17:59:33

A friend and myself have skipped around from one ISP to another for the past few years. And for the past year or so, we have both been using VEI Internet and their no frills plan for $10.95 per month (no contract). What we were looking for was reliable dialups, fast data transfers, sustainable connections that won't drop periodically, and a cheap price. I regularly connect to them between 46K-52K and the usual data transfer is very good. If anything I would say that their service has improved over time. They are a national service BTW.

http://www.veiinternet.com/corp/

Frank