List:       comedi
Subject:    e series counter changes in latest comedi
From:       "Caleb Tennis" <caleb () aei-tech ! com>
Date:       2007-09-20 16:15:08

I've been toying with the latest comedi trying to get my old timer code working, but
I'm getting lost.  All of the changes I see have moved over to the tio stuff, for
the new m-series boards.  Are the old e-series counters supported through the same
interface?

All of the GPTC_xxx functions in ni_mio_common.c are gone, so I'm trying to figure
out the proper path for changing my code to work again with the current code.  All I
want to do is simple event counting on one of the counters.

Any thoughts?