I've been toying with the latest comedi trying to get my old timer code working, but I'm getting lost. All of the changes I see have moved over to the tio stuff, for the new m-series boards. Are the old e-series counters supported through the same interface? All of the GPTC_xxx functions in ni_mio_common.c are gone, so I'm trying to figure out the proper path for changing my code to work again with the current code. All I want to do is simple event counting on one of the counters. Any thoughts? _______________________________________________ comedi mailing list comedi@comedi.org https://mail.comedi.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/comedi