List:       cobbler-devel
Subject:    State of Debian/Ubuntu and SuSE support?
From:       javiplx () gmail ! com (Javier Palacios)
Date:       2009-04-29 10:12:14

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan at redhat.com> wrote:
> Just curious...
>
> For those working on Debian and SuSE things, including packaging, I
> haven't heard from you in a while.
>
> What's new?

I did modified the DebianDeployment wiki page. The alternate one is
still there, because of the notes, until I'm able to perform a couple
of checks.

I've also done a missing patch, to detect debmirror binary and
configuration when running cobbler check. It is on
git://github.com/javiplx/cobbler-devel.git

> Has any testing been done with koan (virt and --replace-self) on either
> platforms?

I've installed cobbler on a centos system in order to test, but I've
had no success. I'm afraid that it might be because I'm trying to
install debian on a centos host, so I'm planning to setup cobbler on a
debian host in order to check (no schedule yet).

Javier Palacios