List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    Re: Question
From:       gsri () cobaltnet ! com
Date:       1999-04-20 18:53:13

one idea is to use the html base tag as in:

<head>
<base href="http://domain-name/">
</head>

--
sridhar.
gsri@cobaltnet.com.

% Why not remove the http:// section totally so that it accesses the URI
% directly.

% At 04:59 PM 4/19/99 -0700, you wrote:

% >>>>

% <excerpt><smaller>I hope I'm sending this to the right address for the
% mailing list....

% </smaller>

% <smaller>     My question is (I hope) simple....

% </smaller>

% <smaller>     I'm trying to load a script which uses the "ENV" variable.
% I've noticed upon running the script, that when various buttons are
% clicked, the script tries to re-access itself but loses the domain name.
% ie: it makes a call to "http://users/temparea/thescript.pl" instead of
% "http://domain-name/users/thescript.pl"

% </smaller>

% <smaller>     I don't know CGI - is there a simple way to fix this?

% </smaller>

% <smaller>Thanks, in advance....

% </smaller>

% <smaller><<mailto:Yoda@tlcnet.com>Yoda@tlcnet.com