List:       cobalt-users
Subject:    Re: [cobalt-users] [RaQ3i] Mailman mailing list manager conflicts
From:       Markus Buchanan <mbuddy () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       1998-09-30 9:58:49

Jeff,

I have the symlink in place as you suggested, and that fixed my pending
subscription to mailman problems but now on posting to the created and
subscribed list I receive the following error:

"|/home/mailman/mail/mailman_wrapper post test3"
    (expanded from: <test3@xxx.com.au>)

sh: mailman_wrapper not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/home/mailman/mail/mailman_wrapper post test3"... Service unavailable

Any Clues?

Thanks in Advance.

Markus