List:       classiccmp
Subject:    RE: Introduction
From:       dwight elvey <dkelvey () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-31 14:45:00

Hi
 My German isn't that good. If the step rate is the problem,
I did see a couple routines that were creating steps. One
was RAMP.
 Setting the controllers step rate is always done on just one
port. I forget which. All you should really need to do is find
all the out's to that port and set the step to the auto rate.
 For my code, it was only in two places.
Dwight