List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: Memory Leak?
From:       Michael Ghens <michael () spconnect ! com>
Date:       1999-11-22 19:39:40

Well, my setup is nowhere as large as your. Just 3 4048 Maxs.

I took a closer look today. The accounting process is what is the side of
radius that is growing.

In debug mode, I get alot of this:

NAS-IP-Address = XX.XX.XX.XX (ip removed)
Ascend-Number-Sessions = "\000\000\000\012"

What had realized last night, is that I have extend info so that I may run
info files. Going to try to turn off the the extend radius info (Hope I
can remember what I did). I will see what happens.