List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    Re: [cisco-voip] AS5300 Call Routing
From:       "Mohit Saxena" <MohitS () starcomms ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 21:54:56

Dear Friend,

You can easily achieve this. Let us say you have 2 outgoing SIP voice
dial peers 100 and 200 with different session targets and two voice
ports say 2/0:D and 2/1:D. You want to send the calls coming through
2/0:D to dial peer 100 and 2/1:D to dial peer 200. The below translation
will achieve this:

voice translation-rule 2222
 rule 1 /^1/ /22221/
 rule 2 /^2/ /22222/
 rule 3 /^3/ /22223/
 rule 4 /^4/ /22224/
 rule 5 /^5/ /22225/
 rule 6 /^6/ /22226/
 rule 7 /^7/ /22227/
 rule 8 /^8/ /22228/
 rule 9 /^9/ /22229/
 rule 10 /^0/ /22220/
!

voice translation-rule 3333
 rule 1 /^1/ /33331/
 rule 2 /^2/ /33332/
 rule 3 /^3/ /33333/
 rule 4 /^4/ /33334/
 rule 5 /^5/ /33335/
 rule 6 /^6/ /33336/
 rule 7 /^7/ /33337/
 rule 8 /^8/ /33338/
 rule 9 /^9/ /33339/
 rule 10 /^0/ /33330/
!
voice translation-profile FIRST-OUT
translate called 2222

!

voice translation-profile SECOND-OUT
translate called 3333
!
translation-rule 2222
 Rule 0 22220 0
 Rule 1 22221 1
 Rule 2 22222 2
 Rule 3 22223 3
 Rule 4 22224 4
 Rule 5 22225 5
 Rule 6 22226 6
 Rule 7 22227 7
 Rule 8 22228 8
 Rule 9 22229 9

!

translation-rule 3333
 Rule 0 33330 0
 Rule 1 33331 1
 Rule 2 33332 2
 Rule 3 33333 3
 Rule 4 33334 4
 Rule 5 33335 5
 Rule 6 33336 6
 Rule 7 33337 7
 Rule 8 33338 8
 Rule 9 33339 9

!

dial-peer voice 100 voip
 translate-outgoing called 2222
 destination-pattern 2222T
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:a.b.c.d
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 fax-relay ecm disable
 fax rate 9600
 fax nsf 000000
 fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 1 hs-redundancy 1
 no vad

dial-peer voice 200 voip
 translate-outgoing called 3333
 destination-pattern 3333T
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:x.y.z.s
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 fax-relay ecm disable
 fax rate 9600
 fax nsf 000000
 fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 1 hs-redundancy 1
 no vad

voice port 2/0:D
translation-profile incoming Intercel-OUT

voice port 2/1:D
translation-profile incoming SECOND-OUT

!

The number when coming through first voice port will get 2222 prefixed
and thus will match the destination pattern of peer 100. Also 2222 will
be stripped of at peer 100 due to the translation rule. Same way second
voice port will go only to peer 200.

Br,

Mohit C. Saxena
Sr. Network Architect