List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    Re: [c-nsp] Multicast issues on 7600s with WS-6748-sfp blades
From:       Kevin Hatem <Kevin.Hatem () pgs ! com>
Date:       2010-07-30 10:24:19

> It never worked, when I sent that reply I had mistakenly thought it
> was an internal email.

I feel sorry for you Tim :-) ... you continue to get beat up for a simple mistake \
from many many moons ago!

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary \
information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the \
intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error \
has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete \
this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient \
you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail \
in any way except as permitted by the author.