List:       cgi-list
Subject:    Re: [CGI] Free webspace With CGI ???
From:       Dave Maser <dave () cyber-wizard ! com>
Date:       1997-07-28 21:07:58

At 04:30 PM 7/28/97 +0200, Niclas Flach wrote:
>Do you know anywhere on the web where you can get free webspace with CGI

Niclas,

If you're looking for basics like a counter or a guestbook, I think
Geocities <http://www.geocities.com> offers those for free.  As far as I
know, there aren't any free web page services that offer a "free" cgi-bin.

There are a few places that let you run their pre-made scripts.  Check out
The CGI Resource Index <http://www.cgi-resources.com> and do a search for
"remote".  You might find a script that will do what you want.

>My second qeustion:
>Is there any good tutorial on the web about CGI.

Again, check out The CGI Resource Index, there are currently 78 links to
resources covering a wide variety of aspects of CGI.

Good Luck!

dave maser <dave@cyber-wizard.com>
	ICQ UIN#206282

++ Web Site Design, Maintenance, and Perl Programming ++
	<http://www.TheOffice.net/maser>

My other web sites and additional contact information are listed at:
	<http://www.cyberjunkie.com/maser/Info.html>

SUPPORT YOUR NEW LIST, POST TO IT at mailto:cgi-list@JANN.COM

To contact a person at the CGI list, mailto:owner-cgi-list@jann.com

cgi-list is hosted by Wizards of the Web (http://wizweb.com).