List:       cgi-list
Subject:    Re: [CGI] Can you place an image over another?
From:       Eric Bridger <eric () NECX ! COM>
Date:       1997-07-28 21:11:11

I while back Netscape made a big deal about this, calling it server push
animation.  They had sample CGI scripts on their site.  It involved
using Non Parsed Header scripts, e.g. nph-kelly and sending headers
telling the client that the data was multi-part mixed mime format, in this
case a series of gif images delimited by a boundary.
I would search Netscapes site for details.
=-=-
Eric

SUPPORT YOUR NEW LIST, POST TO IT at mailto:cgi-list@JANN.COM

To contact a person at the CGI list, mailto:owner-cgi-list@jann.com