List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Issues with Author profiles
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-11-17 12:30:19

Hi,

the Author profiles are a neat thing, but at least for me there are some
things not working as I expect them:

* cannot edit the Default Author Profile data
* adding a new Author Profile in "Settings/Configure..." does not add it to
  the list of profiles to select the active from, in the menu
  "Settings/Active Author Profile"
* after choosing a non-default Author Profile and saving a document, there is
  no information set in the Author (or: Last saved by) section of the
  Document Information ("File/Document Information")

Is anyone working on these? Otherwise I will see to do some fixes the next
days.

Cheers
Friedrich

PS: After that I will turn to Uncompressed XML files again, this here just
seemed to be a less debatable issue when I hit it :)