Hi, the Author profiles are a neat thing, but at least for me there are some things not working as I expect them: * cannot edit the Default Author Profile data * adding a new Author Profile in "Settings/Configure..." does not add it to the list of profiles to select the active from, in the menu "Settings/Active Author Profile" * after choosing a non-default Author Profile and saving a document, there is no information set in the Author (or: Last saved by) section of the Document Information ("File/Document Information") Is anyone working on these? Otherwise I will see to do some fixes the next days. Cheers Friedrich PS: After that I will turn to Uncompressed XML files again, this here just seemed to be a less debatable issue when I hit it :) _______________________________________________ calligra-devel mailing list calligra-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/calligra-devel