List:       calligra-devel
Subject:    Request to lower translation requirements for including translation
From:       Vít Pelčák <vit () pelcak ! org>
Date:       2011-09-30 11:47:27

Hello.

I'm member of Czech KDE translation team with commit access to svn. We
reached 63% of translation of Calligra suite.

http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/cs/calligra/

I'd like to ask whether it would be possible to lower requirements for
language to be included. I think we are able to reach 65%.

Mostly important things are translated and user shouldn't hit
untranslated strings often. Also, it might be more motivating for
other teams as well.

Do you have some objection to lower requirement to 60-65%?

Thanks for reply.

Regards
Vit Pelcak