List:       caldera-netware
Subject:    Bug in dsinstall ???
From:       "Daniel Fitzner" <dfitzner () debis ! com>
Date:       1998-09-15 11:26:42

Now I solved the problem with login in an existing tree .
We use the frame 802.3 in our netwarenet and the login fails,
if I use 802.3 in /etc/sysconfig/ipx .
I think is not a problem of the ipx-parameters because the
netwareclient on linux works fine with 802.3 .
So I decided to bind also 802.2 on the nic of the "rea"l
Netwareserver . When I now use 802.2 in /etc/sysconfig/ipx
I can login in our existing tree. I it a bug from dsinstall or why
the login fails with 802.3 ??
Has anybody a netwarenet with 802.3 an can login in existing tree
with dsinstall ?
But I don't want to use 802.2 because so I have to configure the
whole net with the new frame type .
How works dsinstall with 802.3 ???