List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: change for PATCH : Do not add -lresolv on non-Linux systems
From:       Yuping Luo <Yuping.Luo () arm ! com>
Date:       2021-02-08 1:52:28

Hello,
   This patch works for me.
    u-boot build on x86 ubuntu for AArch64 target.

Thanks,
Yuping

On 2021/2/7, 16:49, "Bernhard Reutner-Fischer" <rep.dot.nop@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 06:23:37 +0000
Yuping Luo <mailto:Yuping.Luo@arm.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The patch[1] define osname in Linux is "Linux", while it's "GNU/Linux"
> maybe the following change is necessary to avoid build break.

I've applied Martins patch, please try current git.
thanks,
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and \
may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the \
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for \
any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you. \