List:       busybox
Subject:    Following-up bb_info_msg() patch
From:       James Byrne <james.byrne () origamienergy ! com>
Date:       2018-07-10 14:30:11

Hi,

I submitted the following patch about a month ago, but did not see any
comments on it so far:

Optionally re-introduce bb_info_msg()
http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/busybox/2018-May/086422.html

Could this be considered for inclusion? Any feedback would be
appreciated if you feel it is not suitable so that I can rework it if
necessary.

Thanks,

James Byrne
--
The contents of this email and any attachment are confidential to the intended \
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient: (i) do not use, disclose, \