List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: busybox will not run any other binary -configuration issue on my end
From:       Q5sys <q5sys () slackbones ! org>
Date:       2013-03-13 12:09:27

That was why I sent in my inital email. I 'could' find the zsh file with the find \
command. Just like I could with the ls command, and just like I could with chmod. So \
the zsh was there in the root filesystem. I could see the ld-linux_x86-64.so.2 in the \
filesystem as well, but the kernel wasn't able to use it for some reason. So I'm \
going to have to check my layered fs implementation, since the files are there but \
not accessable.