List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: busybox will not run any other binary - configuration issue on my end
From:       Bernd Petrovitsch <bernd () petrovitsch ! priv ! at>
Date:       2013-03-13 8:39:32

On Die, 2013-03-12 at 15:56 -0400, q5sys wrote:
[...]
> When I move things out of the layered file system and into the initrd,
> they run.  So I've got to track down my error there.

You either have to mount your "normal filesystem" somewhere (to actually
be able to open the files there) or replace the initrd's filesystem
completely (read: the "normal filesystem" becomes the root filesystem).

`find /` basically lists all existing files - if "zsh" is not there you
- obviously - cannot run it.

	Bernd
--
Bernd Petrovitsch                  Email : bernd@petrovitsch.priv.at