List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: system() call to bash script results in errno=ECHILD
From:       Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-26 21:46:17

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 2:42 AM, <tmurray@syncadence.com> wrote:
> I am using busybox 1.14.1.  When I call a bash script from a C program using
> system(), the return value is -1, and errno=ECHILD.

If you use busybox 1.14.1, unmodified, then where exactly
it is using system()?

If you _modify_ busybox to use system() somewhere,
let list know how you modify it.

If you write your own program with system(),
then it's not a busybox related question.
Anyway, you need to show your code verbatim,
not describe it.
--
vda