List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: how to keep udhcpc from setting the default route?
From:       Rob Landley <rob () landley ! net>
Date:       2009-02-26 20:45:23

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 18:28:42 Denys Vlasenko wrote:
> I wrote up my ideas regarding network config here:
>
> http://busybox.net/~vda/no_ifup.txt
>
> Please read, and feel free to disagree. :)

I noticed your directory has a lot of stuff in it a while ago.  Possibly you
might want to create a "vda" subdirectory under docs and put these sort of
things in there so people actually notice them?  (If you find old rants from
eric and me, feel free to put them under eric and rob directories if you like.
"Opinions various maintainers have bothered to write up" count as
documentation, if you ask me.  Why we did X.)

For context, I note that the Linux kernel's Documentation/oops-tracing.txt
started as post Linus made to linux-kernel, which is still preserved as the
second half of that file...

Rob