List:       busybox
Subject:    Upgrading BB
From:       "Sjoerd Venema" <srg.venema () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-27 7:24:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear BusyBoxers,

I have a BusyBox running on my NAS, a Synology DiscStation (powerpc).

The product came with an older version of BB, somewhere in the 1.2.x range
if I remember correctly.
So I was wondering how the upgrade process works for BB...? I couldn't find
it in the faq anywhere ;)

Btw, does anyone on this mailinglist run a Synology NAS?

Kind regards,
Sjoerd Venema

Met vriendelijke groet,
Sjoerd Venema