List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] Questions about the readline package
From:       Sam Robb <uclibc () oneparticularharbor ! net>
Date:       2005-03-27 6:44:27

Hey all,

In the readline package configuration step, the --host and
--build parameters are hardcoded as powerpc-linux-uclibc.
Hasn't seemed to cause me any grief so far, building against
x86, but I'd like to know why readline is different from
everything else in the buildroot package world.

Also, none of the readline shared libraries appear to be
installed in the rfs.  Again - is this intentional, or is
this a symptom of an odd build setup for readline?

-Samrobb