List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] uClinux-2.4.17-uc0 & Busybox 0.60.3
From:       Hasjim Williams <futaris01 () optushome ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-05-21 22:15:03

Hi there,

I was wondering whether anyone has gotten Busybox 0.60.3 running on uClinux yet. I
particularly want to get it running, as modprobe adds proper dependency support,
using modules.dep (generated by the depmod.pl script)

I would use insmod, but I have some interdependent modules that rely upon each other.
I also tried compiling the support into the kernel, but that failed.  I think that is because
the library support in the kernel is cut down?

http://www.busybox.net/downloads/Changelog

I know 0.60.2 isn't vfork (and hence uClinux) safe, and I was wondering whether
anyone is trying to get 0.60.3 working under uClinux.

If not, I should just be able to grab the modprobe module from Busybox 0.60.3 and
place it in the uClinux busybox directory, right?

Thanks for any help that you can offer,

Hasjim Williams