List:       boost-docs
Subject:    [Boost-docs] Boost cookbook site
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kirit_S=E6lensminde?=" <kirit.saelensminde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-24 12:54:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

As some of you are probably already aware, over the weekend I put together a
cookbook web site for collecting code snippets related to Boost.

At the time I wasn't really aware of the other ongoing efforts at Boost
documentation which look really good. I think however that the cookbook is
complimentary to these projects rather than in competition with them. A huge
amount of the posts I see on the boost users list is requests for small code
snippets and I hope that having somewhere they can be placed with better
organisation than the mail archives that takes a minimum of effort will
prove useful.

The site is at http://www.boostcookbook.com/

I have started to put some on there, but I think they are probably the
longest sorts of submissions that the site would want. I want to try to get
some much shorter ones on there in the next few days.

The domain name is maybe a little presumptuous, but I hope nobody minds too
much. I really want to see this be a useful addition to the Boost community.

http://www.kirit.com/