List:       boost
Subject:    Re: [boost] GSOC 2013
From:       "Vicente J. Botet Escriba" <vicente.botet () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2013-04-26 19:30:56

Le 26/04/13 21:04, Christopher Kormanyos a =E9crit :
>>> I have a major suggestion. You do not have to
>>> accept my suggestion, since I am only an observer
>>> of this project.
>> You could be the mentor if you want.
>> Best Vicente
> I would like to contribute something.
>
> But I would need help, especially for the architectural
> considerations and specifically for assistance with
> rounding issues and testing with Boost.Test.
>
> Also, I need to realistically consider my time
> schedule, since I am already involved in at least
> one GSoC project, and I have a master's student
> at my day job (but he is almost done).
>
> Maybe we could we team up for co-mentorship
> with two or three of us in a similar way that is
> intended for the Boost.Math project.
>
> What do you think?

This could be an excellent idea. Having several mentors could help to =

define the requirements of a library with different expectations =

depending on the domain where it is used.
Let us discuss it privately under the GSoC comments associated to this =

proposal.

Best,
Vicente