List:       boost
Subject:    Re: [boost] GSOC 2013
From:       Christopher Kormanyos <e_float () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2013-04-26 19:04:58

>> I have a major suggestion. You do not have to
>> accept my suggestion, since I am only an observer
>> of this project.

> You could be the mentor if you want.
> Best Vicente

I would like to contribute something.

But I would need help, especially for the architectural
considerations and specifically for assistance with
rounding issues and testing with Boost.Test.

Also, I need to realistically consider my time
schedule, since I am already involved in at least
one GSoC project, and I have a master's student
at my day job (but he is almost done).

Maybe we could we team up for co-mentorship
with two or three of us in a similar way that is
intended for the Boost.Math project.

What do you think?

Sincerely, Chris.