List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    RE: [Bochs-developers] Problem with --enable-sep
From:       "Stanislav Shwartsman" <stl2 () bezeqint ! net>
Date:       2003-06-20 9:13:50

Fixed in CVS. Can you try now ?

Thanks,
Stanislav

-----Original Message-----
From: bochs-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:bochs-developers-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
meor@mail.SoftHome.net
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 3:47 AM
To: bochs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Bochs-developers] Problem with --enable-sep

Is there some special way to compile bochs in order to enable support
for
SYSENTER/SYSEXIT besides simply --enable-sep?

I have configured and compiled bochs several times trying to enable it,
but
each time as soon as sysenter (0x0f 34) is executed, an invalid opcode
exception is thrown.

The ways I've tried to configure bochs have been:

./configure --enable-cpu-level=6 --enable-sep --enable-fpu --enable-mmx
--enable-sse

and even just

./configure --enable-cpu-level=6 --enable-sep

but after compiling each sill signals an invalid opcode.

I just pulled the source from CVS today (June 19th 2003) so I'm pretty
sure
it's up to date.  If anyone else has answers I'd really appreciate it.