List:       bitpim-devel
Subject:    Re: [BitPim-devel] VX8550 error when downloading memos
From:       "rich merten" <microtron () iname ! com>
Date:       2007-11-15 13:55:09

--_----------=_11951349092973416

 I have created 3 notes using the phone keypad

"This is just a test memo"
"Memo two is here"
"1234567890 Testing memo three"

see attached memo.dat file

I also tried to upload this memo into a clean notepad.  "This is just a
test memo"  What I read was  "is just a test memo".  The first word was
missing but there was no error when loading.

For your info the firmware version of my VX8550 is VX855V01, if that
helps any.

Rich