List:       bitpim-devel
Subject:    [BitPim-devel] Request for Sprint M300 files for development
From:       "Joe Pham" <djpham () netzero ! com>
Date:       2007-11-15 2:21:21

I'm developing support for the Samsung SPH-M300 (Sprint) phone, and would like to have access to files on activated phones.  If you're willing to help, please 'Backup entire tree' dir 'ams' and email the zip file to me.  I'm mainly interested in the format of the ringers and wallpapers files stored in that dir.

Thanks for your help,

-Joe Pham