List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] [Bitkeeper-announce] East/West coast job openings
From:       Larry McVoy <lm () bitmover ! com>
Date:       2004-11-12 21:13:14

Sorry to bother people, I'll keep it short.

We have a customer looking for a release engineer.  They are in the Boston
area, contact me and I'll put you in touch.

We are looking for one or more people to do customer support, some scripting,
etc.  You need to be able to program in shell, awk, perl, or some similar
language.  C programming is not required but would be a plus.  This is at
BitMover's South San Francisco office, contact me for details.

Thanks,
--
---
Larry McVoy                lm at bitmover.com           http://www.bitkeeper.com