List:       bitkeeper-users
Subject:    [Bitkeeper-users] the PENDING directory
From:       TK Soh <teekaysoh () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-11-27 3:56:16

I tried to run 'bk log' on one of my open-sourced repositories, but bk ended
with the following message:

    takepatch: saved entire patch in PENDING/2003-11-26.01

I think similar things occured before when I tried to do a push awhile back.
what happened? What's the PENDING/ directory for? What should I do with it?

TIA.