List:       bioconductor
Subject:    [BioC] Two Slides Question
From:       "Chen, Kegui" <chenkeg () missouri ! edu>
Date:       2006-06-26 15:58:29

Hi, all:

   Sorry I forgot sign my name in last email.

   I did a microarray experiment on cDNA oligo slides in pair design
(treatment vs control). The difference of two-color 55K spots array
experiment with others is that there are two slides (A slide and B
slide) as a set like the Human Genome U133 (HG-U133) Set from
affymetrics. My question is when load the data into limmaGUI I should
combine the two gpr file into one to get my significant gene list or
analyze them separately and combine the two significant gene lists  as
my final significant gene list.

  Thanks!

   Kchen

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]