List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] Git failing to push upstream to Bioc devel
From:       Koen Van den Berge <koen.vdberge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-08-31 15:02:57

Hi,

I did git pull, using `git pull upstream master`, first (see output); is this \
insufficient?

Best,
Koen

> On 31 Aug 2018, at 17:00, Turaga, Nitesh <Nitesh.Turaga@RoswellPark.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> You cannot force push to git.bioconductor.org.
>
> Please "git pull" before you do anything else.
>

> Best
>
> Nitesh

 ctor.org:packages/stageR.git' hint: Updates were rejected because a pushed branch \
tip is behind its remote hint: counterpart. Check out this branch and integrate the \
remote changes hint: (e.g. 'git pull ...') before pushing again. hint: See the 'Note \
about fast-forwards' in 'git push --help' for details. [[alternative HTML version \