List:       bind9-users
Subject:    Lame reports - thanks!
From:       Rob Thomas <robt () cymru ! com>
Date:       2002-10-30 16:33:11

Hi, BIND9 users.

[ Apologies to those of you who have seen this post in other fora. ]

My thanks to the increasing number of you who submit lame delegation
logs to me.  This helps to increase the reach and usefulness of the
Weekly Lame Name Server Report page:

http://www.cymru.com/DNS/lame.html

You will find a (much better bandwidth) mirror of the site here:

http://bgp.lcs.mit.edu/dnsmirror/lame.html

If you have logs you can share, anonymously or with full credit,
feel free to send them to lamer@cymru.com.  Be the first in your ASN
to fill my lamer file system.  :)

Thanks!
Rob.