List:       binarycloud-dev
Subject:    Re: [binarycloud-dev] Lang Questions
From:       Jures Yahya <j.yahya () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-17 1:34:14

I'm not sure whether my build.xml is the right one or not. I'm using
the bootstrapped version of build.xml.

The temporary solution that I did, is to copy the lang.strings that is
used in the other apps ndf, to  'apps/top/lang/String.[lang].xml'.
This problem is unique to ndf files only, for tpl and php files, the
langstring replacement works like a charm.