List:       batik-users
Subject:    Patrick Egan is out of the office.
From:       patrickegan () sml ! com
Date:       2010-04-09 21:58:51

I will be out of the office starting  09/04/2010 and will not return until
19/04/2010.

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email is confidential.  It is \
intended only for the use of the named recipient.  Any use or disclosure of this \
email is strictly prohibited, if you are not the intended recipient. In case you have \
received this email in error, please notify us immediately and then delete this \
email.

To help reduce unnecessary paper wastage, we would request that you do not print this \
email unless it is really necessary - thank you.