List:       batik-users
Subject:    Quick batik question
From:       "Miguel Bento" <ninfomaniak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-30 22:58:31

Hi everyone,

I was having a look at the Batik website and a few examples i found around
and couldn't find usefull info for what i want to do. I'm developing a GWT
drawing application that stores the content in svg and i'm trying to use
Batik to "read" the content.

The SVG content is stored as a string, passed as an argument, and i wanted
to use Batik to construct a GVT tree, so that i could then iterate the tree,
and construct the Graphic Objects in my application. Pretty simple.. but, i
only found examples using URI to construct the GVT tree.. so any
help/pointers would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Miguel Bento.